Spherical is searching for a skilled and innovative Videographer with a passion for travel and hotels to take our digital outputs to new heights through various production services, including original content creation, video recording, and editing. We are seeking a talented candidate with a passion for storytelling who can create multiple compelling stories delivered in short-form videos and photography. This candidate should be comfortable working on set with camera equipment while also demonstrating strong conceptual storytelling abilities. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess impeccable taste and have the ability to translate different styles of creative direction into cohesive, creative-driven video materials. The work will have a heavy focus on social media outputs, so should be familiar with various styles for Instagram Reels, Stories, Tik Tok and beyond as well as video for websites and all digital applications. There will be both a focus on volume and quality to meet the needs of social channels. This position will include regular travel, so you will need to be ready to pack your bags!
If you’re an exceptional Videographer who can deliver high-quality, captivating content while working remotely, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the Spherical team.
- Develop and execute concepts for creative-driven video materials
- Create high-quality, visually appealing videos that effectively communicate a message and tell a story
- Operate camera equipment and lighting on set
- Edit footage and produce final videos that are engaging, concise, and visually impressive
- Collaborate with the creative team to ensure that video content is on-brand and aligned with the creative vision (Client’s and Spherical brand)
- Work with luxury & lifestyle clients to ensure their needs and expectations are met and exceeded
- Work within the Spherical brand for in-house narrative storytelling
- Manage existing video archive and equipment inventory and maintain the highest quality control standard
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and technologies in video production
- 2-5 years of experience as a videographer with a focus on luxury clients in the hospitality, fashion, travel, and art industries
- An exceptional storyteller with an unlimited pool of creativity, capable of producing many stories a day
- Strong conceptual skills with the ability to translate creative direction into cohesive video content
- Impeccable taste and a deep understanding of visual aesthetics
- Exceptional technical skills, including knowledge of camera equipment, lighting, and editing software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail both on and off set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team
- A strong video portfolio that showcases a variety of styles and formats.
- Expertise with editing software, such as Adobe Premiere/Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Experience in production. Must be able to lift 50 pounds of weight for an extended period of time and physical ability to move quickly while carrying equipment when needed
- Desire and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- A passion for video and a desire to be exposed to and understand relevant changes and trends across the industries of luxury hospitality, fashion, travel, and art.
- Photography skills are a great plus.
- Passion for hospitality, design, and travel.
- Self-starter who manages a high-volume workflow from multiple departments simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
Spherical is a boutique digital marketing agency for luxury and lifestyle brands in hospitality and travel. We tell compelling stories for our clients through a creative, insights-driven approach to all things digital—from web design and development to content strategy and production to social media marketing and community management. Our main office is located in New York City, and we have team members located in Madrid, Paris, London, Miami, and Austin.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Long-term disability coverage
- 3 weeks of paid vacation time
- 3 months of paid parental leave
- Half-Day Fridays
- The agency closes the last two weeks of the year for the holidays
- 401k matching plan
- Flexible work-from-home options